Successful companies have implemented business plans, marketing plans and application plans in an effort to grow a thriving profitable business. The one thing missing is a comprehensive security plan. Security implemented and managed correctly can make a business flourish, but done incorrectly and it can become a nightmare.
Your data and network can only be as strong as your weakest link; even a single vulnerable point could snowball into a major threat. no organization is immune from becoming a target for intrusion and destruction, which is why many are looking at obtaining predictable results regarding risk exposure.
Yellow Dog Networks focuses attention on eight security practices that will elevate your data and network security program’s ability to be secure and effective.
- Breach & Attack (BAS)
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Endpoint Security/Endpoint Detection & Response
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Vulnerability Management
- Network Security Monitoring (NSM)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Security Segmentation/Access Management
Drop us a note for more information on our Security Services.